May be you are fond of Putty, the SSH client for accessing your Raspberry Pi single board computer. MobXterm can be a replacement for Putty.
It offer the all features offered by Putty and plus we can
- open multiple terminal,
- Take screen shot
- Access servers
- Multiple sessions etc
- sftp – for accessing folders/file on the remote system (GUI)
- Remote monitoring
I don’t miss the Putty at all , all those putty sessions are available on MobaXterm.
One of the noticeable feature is that all of Rasp Home folder now accessible from my desktop. I can download and upload file using the sftp.
It allow me to monitor the remote system and MobaXterm will show the memory usage, CPU load etc on the status bar
May be you are looking for these Raspberry pi posts
- MobaXterm SSH client for Raspberry pi - MobaXterm for remote accessing and controlling Raspberry Pi
- Get the local network name in Raspberry Pi - How to get the local network details in Raspberry OS
- The ways to shutdown off Raspberry Lite OS - How to shut down raspberry Pi OS Lite with CLI (console)
- Turn your TV into a computer using Raspberry pi - Turn your TV into a computer with Raspberry Pi 3/4
- How to list Raspberry Pi IP - How to show Raspberry Pi IP address on the screen
- Raspberry pi : A credit card sized computer - What is a raspberry pi and how is good for you.