- Angular CLI
Angular used TypeScript, so better to learn some basics, almost everything in TS is same as JS does, with some changes. It is a superset of JS.
Angular has its own way to dealing Project and components. So install the CLI first
npm install -g @angular/cli
This will install angular CLI on your system and ready for create your first project.
To create a new project in Angular us the ng new command.
ng new <project-name>
To run the project use either npm start or ng serve –open
To generate a component structure , we can use the CLI command ng g c <component-name>.
Keep reading Angular posts
- How to display list of data in Angular component template - Angular : How to render a list of data in html template in Angular
- Conditionally place component in Angular - Angular : How to place a tag/ component conditionally
- Component interaction in Angularjs – Part I - How to send data to a child component in Angularjs
- Angularjs component styling Part III : using ngClass - How to apply a set of styles using ngClass in Angularjs
- Angularjs component styling Part III : conditionally bind class - How to style Angularjs components using class binding
- Angularjs component styling Part II : binding class - How to style Angularjs components using class binding
- Angularjs component styling Part I - How to style Angularjs components
- Project Structure : Angularjs - Angular Project Structure
- Get start with Angularjs - Setup and create Angularjs project