Docker is a developer tool which help us to run applications in an isolated environment, where you can start a service, app,local host, MySQL, SQL server, mongodb etc.
Get the container id
To remove container we can use rm command with ids of container. First thing we need grab all the ids using the
docker pa -aq
Then use those ids as arguments to stop command as follows
docker rm $(docker ps -aq)
Docker posts that may help you
- Docker-compose for projects - How use docker-compose to run MySQL database base for development
- Create a docker image of Node-Express API – Part II - How to build Node-Express project Docker Image using Node base image
- Create a docker image of Node-Express API – Part I - How to build Node-Express project Docker Image.
- Howto to stop all containers at once in docker - How to stop all containers in docker
- Create portfolio app with nginx in 5 minute - How to create and run bootstrap portfolio site in docker container using nginx in 5 minute
- Howto to remove all containers at once in docker - How to remove all containers in docker
- Start a nginx app container in Docker - How to run a nginx web app in Docker container
- Howto download images in Docker - How to download docker images
- Docker : A tool for developers - About Docker and containers for developing and deploying apps