- Secure by default. No file, network, or environment access, unless explicitly enabled.
- Supports TypeScript out of the box.
- Ships only a single executable file.
- Has built-in utilities like a dependency inspector (
deno info) and a code formatter (
- Has a set of reviewed (audited) standard modules that are guaranteed to work with Deno:
You can install Deno on Linux using curl . In Ubuntu the curl may not available, so you have to install it first.
sudo apt install curl
After that we can complete Deno installation
curl -fsSL https://deno.land/x/install/install.sh | sh
The demo path will be set as home/username/.deno/bin on Ubuntu
It will install and setup and the path for Deno, Now try to check version of Deno