- Secure by default. No file, network, or environment access, unless explicitly enabled.
- Supports TypeScript out of the box.
- Ships only a single executable file.
- Has built-in utilities like a dependency inspector (
deno info) and a code formatter (
- Has a set of reviewed (audited) standard modules that are guaranteed to work with Deno:
Deno didn’t download all the dependencies and dependencies of decencies as Node does. It uses URL based dependency management.
Wanna learn more about Deno, jump to Deno land
In the upcoming tutorials, I will show you how to’s of Deno.